ESPN Plus is one of the top video streaming services out there. It is only available in the USA. It offers lots of different stuff, including live as well as the replayed version of sports, shows, and whatnot. However, in order to avail of these services, you need to subscribe and pay money.
If you feel like the cost is a bit too much for you any time, you can always end up canceling it. ESPN plus costs $5.99 per month or $49.99 annually. The service also offers different packages, including ESPN PLUS, Hulu and Disney as well. However, prices vary.
ESPN Plus is an excellent platform for all the sports lovers out there. You can even watch a lot of different shows on this platform that you will end up loving for sire. They could be from your favorite players, celebrities, or actors out there. A perfect way to cheer up your mood every now and then.
However, if you’re tired of the platform or do not want to use it anymore, you can cancel it. However, the process can be a little complicated. Here we have made a list of a couple of ways to answer your question about how to cancel ESPN plus subscription. Have a look at them down below.
How To Cancel ESPN Plus On Web
Now, if you’re someone trying to cancel the subscription on the web, here are a couple of steps you need to follow. However, let me tell you the think method will only work if you had signed up on the web in the very beginning. If not, you need to rely on other methods. However, here let’s focus on the web method.
- First, you need to log in to your ESPN plus account by adding the details
- Next, you need to hit the button that says manage
- Third, you’ll see an option there saying cancel the subscription
- Lastly, you will be asked to confirm your cancellation. If you are sure about canceling, simply hit confirm, and you’re good to go.
The method is relatively easy and not complicated at all. Make sure to enter the correct details, and you will be able to cancel your subscription in no time!
Canceling Using The Phone
Another method to cancel your subscription is through the phone. You can easily cancel your subscription this way by calling ESPN customer support. Here’s the guide to do so:
- Call ESPN customer support at (800)727-1800
- Next up, tell the agent you want to cancel your ESPN subscription
- The agent will tell you all the instructions in order to do so
- Lastly, ask the agent for a letter that confirms this
Also, one thing you need to know is that ESPN does not offer any sort of refund. Be it a full or a partial one. Canceling using your phone is not a challenging task at all. Simply follow the instructions, and you are good to go.
Canceling Subscription Using Play Store Or App Store
It is also possible to cancel your play store or App Store subscription. In order to do so, simply view the method mentioned down below.
1- Canceling Via Google Store
Now, if you’re someone who wants to cancel their subscription via google play, here’s a guide.
- Open up google play on your device
- Tap the menu button, then the option that says ‘subscriptions.’
- Next, choose the subscription you want to cancel
- Now tap the option that says manage. Here, Tap the option saying ‘pause payments’
- Next, simply confirm, and you’re good to go
2- Canceling On An Apple Device
If you’re someone who wants to cancel their ESPN plus subscription on Apple Device (App Store), here’s a guide.
- Firstly, open up the settings
- Here, Tap your name
- Next, you need to tap the option that says subscriptions. If you can’t see that, other options include the ‘iTunes and app store.’
- Here you need to scroll down to your subscriptions
- Here Tap the option that says cancel subscription, that’s it.
Here was a simple guide to cancel your ESPN subscription via google play or App Store. The steps are as easy as cake and won’t take a lot of time either!
Canceling Via Email
Now, if you’re someone who doesn’t want to get into a huge mess of calling an agent and canceling your subscription over the phone, you can even do it via email. The process is not at all hard. Have a look at it down below.
- First, you need to send an email stating you want to cancel your subscription. Add the necessary data as well. This includes your personal details
- In the end, write them to send an email when the cancellation has been done
You can cancel your subscription by sending an email to email@example.com. Make sure to write all your details when doing so.
The process is quite an easy one and won’t take a lot of time either.
Canceling With Other Providers (Roku, Amazon, Itunes)
Now, if you’ve signed up with other providers and cancel your subscription, well, that’s possible too. ESPN plus has provided information regarding canceling your subscription through these providers.
The process is not hard at all and won’t take up much time either. You can have a look at the details of each of the processes on their official website. These include the steps for all three platforms.
Hope this helped to answer your question “how to cancel ESPN plus subscription.” The process is not hard at all and can be implemented quite easily. You just need to follow the simple steps mentioned for each platform, and you’re good to go.
You’ve got various options to choose what step you prefer the most, making it even easier for you to cancel your subscription.
Make sure to follow each and every step and go through details before doing so. Canceling your subscription won’t take a long time at all and can be done quite easily!