Little Alchemy is an addictively fun game that challenges players to combine basic elements to create more complex ones. The game’s ultimate goal is to combine all the elements to create the universe. Among the various elements available in the game, time is an essential component that can be used to create new elements and open up new pathways. In this article, we will explore the steps needed to create time in Little Alchemy.
We will outline the basic elements required to make time and explain the process of combining them. Whether you are new to the game or a seasoned player, this article will help you on your journey toward creating the universe.
Table of Contents
How to Make Time in Little Alchemy
To make time in Little Alchemy, you need to combine two basic elements: Hourglass and Clock. Follow these steps to create time:
- Open the Little Alchemy game on your preferred device.
- Locate the search bar at the top of the game’s screen and type “Hourglass.”
- Select the Hourglass icon from the search results, and it will appear in the workspace area.
- Now, locate the search bar again and type “Clock.”
- Select the Clock icon from the search results, and it will also appear in the workspace area.
- Click and hold the Hourglass icon, then drag and drop it onto the Clock icon.
- Watch as the two elements combine, and the Time element is created.
All combinations for making Time in Little Alchemy
There is only one way to make time in Little Alchemy, which is by combining Hourglass and Clock. However, there are various other elements that can be made using time. Here are some of the combinations that you can create with time in Little Alchemy:
- Hourglass + Night = Hour
- Hourglass + Moon = Night
- Hourglass + Sun = Day
- Hourglass + Sky = Time of Day
- Hourglass + Tree = Season
- Hourglass + Grass = Season
- Hourglass + Flower = Season
- Hourglass + Wind = Hourly
- Hourglass + Beach = Tidal
Things You Can Make From Time In Little Alchemy
Time is an essential element in Little Alchemy that can be used to create a variety of other elements. Here are some of the things that you can make from Time in Little Alchemy:
- Day: Combine Time and Sun to create Day, which is a bright and sunny time of day.
- Night: Combine Time and Moon to create Night, which is a dark and starry time of day.
- Hour: Combine Time and Night to create an Hour, which represents a specific hour of the day.
- Clock: Combine Time and Tools to create Clock, which is a timekeeping device.
- Watch: Combine Time and Glass to create Watch, which is a wearable timekeeping device.
- Calendar: Combine Time and Paper to create Calendar, which is a system for organizing days and events.
- Hourglass: Combine two Glasses and one Sand to create an Hourglass, which is a timekeeping device that measures a specific amount of time.
- Moon: Combine Sky and Night to create Moon, which is a natural satellite that orbits around the Earth and creates tides.
- Sun: Combine Sky and Fire to create Sun, which is a star that provides light and warmth to the Earth.
Benefits of Time In The Game
Time is a crucial element in Little Alchemy, and it offers several benefits to players as they progress through the game. Here are some of the benefits of Time in Little Alchemy:
Access to New Elements: Time can be used to create a variety of other elements in the game, including Day, Night, Moon, Sun, Hour, and more. These elements open up new possibilities for experimentation and discovery, allowing players to create even more complex and exciting elements.
Better Organization: The Calendar, which can be made using Time, helps players keep track of the days and events in the game. This can help players stay organized and plan their next moves more effectively.
Time Management: The Hourglass and Clock, which can be made using Time, are timekeeping devices that help players manage their time in the game more effectively. This can be especially helpful when players need to complete certain tasks or achieve specific goals within a certain timeframe.
Real-Life Skills: Playing Little Alchemy with the help of Time can help players develop real-life skills such as time management, planning, and organization. These skills can be applied to other areas of life and can help players become more productive and efficient.
How can you mix a clock within Little Alchemy?
In Little Alchemy, the Clock is a basic element that can be combined with many other elements to create new and exciting items. Here are some of the things that you can mix the Clock within Little Alchemy:
- Time: Combine Clock and Hourglass to create Time, which is an essential element in the game.
- Wristwatch: Combine Clock and Strap to create Wristwatch, which is a portable timekeeping device that can be worn on the wrist.
- Alarm Clock: Combine Clock and Sound to create Alarm Clock, which is a timekeeping device that can be set to sound an alarm at a specific time.
- Pocket Watch: Combine Clock and Metal to create Pocket Watch, which is a portable timekeeping device that can be carried in a pocket.
- Hourglass: Combine Clock and Sand to create Hourglass, which is a timekeeping device that measures a specific amount of time.
- Sundial: Combine Clock and Stone to create Sundial, which is a device that uses the sun’s position to tell time.
- Grandfather Clock: Combine Clock and Wood to create Grandfather Clock, which is a tall, freestanding timekeeping device that is often used as a decorative piece.
How do you make a day Time in Little Alchemy?
To make Day in Little Alchemy, you need to combine two basic elements: Sun and Time. Here’s the step-by-step process to make Day in Little Alchemy:
- Open the Little Alchemy game on your computer or mobile device.
- Drag and drop the Sun icon onto the game board. The Sun is one of the four basic elements in the game.
- Drag and drop the Clock icon onto the Sun icon. The Clock is another basic element in the game, and combining it with the Sun will create Time.
- Wait for a few moments, and the combination of Sun and Time will create the Day element.
- You can now use the Day element to create other new elements in the game.
Is Little Alchemy OK for kids?
Yes, Little Alchemy is a safe and educational game for kids. The game is designed to be simple and easy to play, making it accessible to children of all ages. It does not contain any violence, gore, or other inappropriate content that could be harmful or disturbing to young players.
Little Alchemy encourages creativity, experimentation, and problem-solving skills in children. It helps them to learn about different elements, how they can be combined to create new elements and the basic principles of chemistry.
However, it’s worth noting that some of the elements in Little Alchemy may not be appropriate for very young children, such as alcohol or tobacco. Parents and guardians should monitor their children’s gameplay and guide them appropriately.
Overall, Little Alchemy is a fun and safe game that can provide hours of entertainment and learn for children. It’s a great way to introduce them to basic chemistry concepts in a fun and engaging way.
Making Time in Little Alchemy is a simple process that involves combining two basic elements: Hourglass and Clock. Once you have created Time, you can use it to make a wide range of exciting and creative elements. With its easy-to-learn gameplay and educational benefits, Little Alchemy is an excellent game for both kids and adults to enjoy.
I’m a writer, artist, and designer working in the gaming and tech industries. I have held staff and freelance positions at large publications including Digital Trends, Lifehacker, Popular Science Magazine, Electronic Gaming Monthly, IGN, The Xplore Tech, and others, primarily covering gaming criticism, A/V and mobile tech reviews, and data security advocacy.